Why German in Vienna?
Good reasons for learning German in Vienna, Austria:
- The language spoken in Vienna is German. It is a correct and pure form of the German language that is melodious and pleasant to the ear. Read more about the German language.
- Vienna is one of the world's most beautiful cities. Also described as Europe's cultural capital, Vienna as Austria's capital is a metropolis with unique charm and flair. It boasts outstanding infrastructure, is clean and safe, and has all the inspiration you could wish for on a German language course.
Recommended language school in Vienna: ActiLingua Academy
- German Language course in Vienna: ActiLingua Academy in Vienna, Austria offers top standards of German language tuition, a successful range of German language courses taught by motivated and university-educated teachers with excellent German language qualifications, an ideal learning environment and modern teaching equipment all in the heart of beautiful Vienna.
- Accommodation in Vienna: You can choose between accommodation with host families, in student residences or apartments the whole year round. The ActiLingua Academy German Language school and accommodation are located in the centre of Vienna.
- Vienna Leisure and cultural programme: An attractive leisure programme consisting of Vienna city walks, talks on Austrian art and culture, Viennese waltz and cooking course and other popular activities is included in the price. Optional weekend excursions to Salzburg, Wachau region, Lake Neusiedl and many other destinations!
At the ActiLingua Academy in Vienna you will learn the standard German language according to a recognized curriculum.